sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Just a heads up. Yesterday when i removed the radiator found all three bolts that hold the fan on to be very loose. The bottom bolt was about to fall out. Very disturbing. :(:(:(:(:(:(

I was out riding Saturday when I went to change down a gear and the lever was all floppy and soft.
Needless to say I'm thinking crap, the gear change mechanism has fallen apart, motor out :(
I look down and see the lever assembly floating around my boot.
The bolt that the lever pivots on had come loose, so stuck in 3rd gear I reached down and screwed it back in place, pulled over and snugged it up then carried on riding greatly relieved that I didn't have to strip the Engine !
This with the Roadster footrest assy.

IMG_1210A.jpg

I was out riding Saturday when I went to change down a gear and the lever was all floppy and soft.
Needless to say I'm thinking crap, the gear change mechanism has fallen apart, motor out :(
I look down and see the lever assembly floating around my boot.
The bolt that the lever pivots on had come loose, so stuck in 3rd gear I reached down and screwed it back in place, pulled over and snugged it up then carried on riding greatly relieved that I didn't have to strip the Engine !
This with the Roadster footrest assy.

IMG_1210A.jpg

Along a similar vein, I was getting onto the freeway a couple years back and went to click up into 3rd, and there's no toe pedal to upshift with, fell off the bar lol. Reached down a shifted into 3rd, got off and circled back to find my toe peg sitting in the middle of the on ramp (thankfully). I had just gotten all the works powder coated.

Back