Radiator - $616 - WTF?

I was looking at those radiators...
Super curious myself if anyone’s fitted one and their feedback.
At the price, for me it’s almost worth buying one just to validate them for the community.

OK, Robert - order away and I'll be the test case dummy!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :roll:
Seriously, if/when I hear back from the company I posted that it will fit, I shall drop the hammer.

After my dump in Yakima while on RAA West 2018, I need a new radiator.
Just returned home and found that Bike Bandit wants $616 USD!!!

Anyone know of a better, less expensive, place to go?

I bought one for a Rocket I repaired.
It is 10mm narrower so all the covers wont fit....... But i still used it and put one of @hogweed 's covers on it.
works well and i think more robust that the Chinese one.
I fitted the Chinese one up after painting it black then realized it would not fit the covers - I contacted the seller and gave then what i thought of it (as it would not fit as I expected and they refunded me my money and told me to keep the radiator. as long as I did not give negative feedback - so I did not leave any feedback. they did say they would change things to make it better but who knows if that has happened.
When I got delivery the overflow tube was not included (Screw in) so they posted another to me.
I have yet to cut the tabs off for the covers you can see at the top rear side of the radiator.
Hope this helps all who are considering one.
DSCN5841.JPG
DSCN5843.JPG
DSCN5844.JPG

Gratitude, Tony!
I already ruh a @hogweed stainless screen, so I should be OK then.
I am a bit confused about which one was Chinese and which was the American aluminum one?

Last edited:
What about this Chinese and other one? Pretty sure the one I'm looking at is aluminum and made here in the US.

@breeze
First day first day was eventful. We had a great spirited ride over Mount Rainier and Chinook Pass. After lunch in Yakima we headed out for Lewiston Idaho. I had a little mishap pulling out from a stop like a previous thread we just had, @dealer was in front of me and started to pull out making a right turn at a busy intersection. once I saw him start to pull away I started to pull out while looking left for traffic. Unbeknownst to me Dealer killed his bike and fell over and I ran into his rear tire. Bent my right crash bar and broke a mount at the left bottom of the radiator.
Some water had squirted out of the puke tank so we added water straighten things out best we could and took off. 50 miles later my bike is overheated and I had to pull over on the side of a busy highway. Rob and I sat there roasting in the Sun at over a hundred degrees figuring things out when a truck pulled up with a Harley Rider and his wife who offered to help. Dave drove back to his home, loaded up his trailer, came back and hauled me into Richland Washington where I got a motel.
Rob @Claviger took the radiator apart and we discovered that mount had pulled loose leaving to 8 inch holes in the bottom of the radiator. Online Rob found several others that had used J-B Weld so we gave it a try and here we are 6:30 in the morning putting things back together. We should be on the road in the next 30 minutes wish me luck that the fix holds up. More later . . .

@breeze
First day first day was eventful. We had a great spirited ride over Mount Rainier and Chinook Pass. After lunch in Yakima we headed out for Lewiston Idaho. I had a little mishap pulling out from a stop like a previous thread we just had, @dealer was in front of me and started to pull out making a right turn at a busy intersection. once I saw him start to pull away I started to pull out while looking left for traffic. Unbeknownst to me Dealer killed his bike and fell over and I ran into his rear tire. Bent my right crash bar and broke a mount at the left bottom of the radiator.
Some water had squirted out of the puke tank so we added water straighten things out best we could and took off. 50 miles later my bike is overheated and I had to pull over on the side of a busy highway. Rob and I sat there roasting in the Sun at over a hundred degrees figuring things out when a truck pulled up with a Harley Rider and his wife who offered to help. Dave drove back to his home, loaded up his trailer, came back and hauled me into Richland Washington where I got a motel.
Rob @Claviger took the radiator apart and we discovered that mount had pulled loose leaving to 8 inch holes in the bottom of the radiator. Online Rob found several others that had used J-B Weld so we gave it a try and here we are 6:30 in the morning putting things back together. We should be on the road in the next 30 minutes wish me luck that the fix holds up. More later . . .
jb weld fixes alot of things (duct tape big brother?)just let it dry all the way a little bit of copenhagen works for little pin holes although not recommended just be sure to flush out real good.good luck

if it was me i would try leaving the cap lose so it would not build pressure

Back