K&N filters

Warp9.9 is that cover over the KN filters a cover for the rain?
You have the RX 4040 as well I'm thinking of getting bigger K&N filters would it make a noticable difference if I slept up to the 1717's? Or will it not be too noticable and just go with the RX4040 performance?

The K&N 4040
20170716_125647.jpg

20170716_125654.jpg
Where did you get your coolant tank? I like the look.

Warp9.9 is that cover over the KN filters a cover for the rain?
You have the RX 4040 as well I'm thinking of getting bigger K&N filters would it make a noticable difference if I slept up to the 1717's? Or will it not be too noticable and just go with the RX4040 performance?
I do not think you gain much on the 1717 they are taller but small in diameter then the 4040 not much but then the 4040 has filter area on the top where the 1717's do not.

Oh and the over flow was bought at a local hot rod store it came with the small wrap around clamp the rest I machined

Cool thanks watp9.9 so I got the smaller K&N filters not sure of size but if I go to the RX / 4040 I would notice the difference?

The other side might have a lock on and open up as a glove box or might be part of the gas tank to make it hold more gas or he said he can put another tootle body on the other side and connect them both and have thre K&N filters on both sides with two same chrome covers on both sides
Yes the Ramair is far superior to the small three K&N 2780 the only thing K&N's let flow better are the K&N RX 4040-1's

Oh Must of missed that:) thanks
So the first one I have so the second ones are Rx-4040 ?
And also found there’s even a bigger size 1770 would there be much difference that would be noticeable? Or wouldn’t be much difference worth noticing in extra power?
4040 are bigger than 1770's

Back