K&N filters

So HansO, put the K&N 2780 performance on seem that if I made a new bear claw cover would just need to make a little wider and bigger for the back one?How tall are they?
Should these make a noticable difference ?
I beleave I got the next size down K&N filters on because my bear claw fits.

now HansO was saying he wants to get RX-4040 and that there twice as big does any one have any pictures?

Because I'm having A guy make me a custom gas tank so it would be nothing to make a new bear claw that fits with perhaps a new design

Now here's a question if I'm paying some one to do this and I want my tank se metrical would it make a huge difference if he he made somthing out of aluminum that connected on the throttle body and went underneath the tank so I can have three big K&N filter on one side and three big K&N on the other side and he makes two covers and the gas tank to fit everything together.
Will that make even more of a notice big difference ? Or will it be sucking in too much air and won't make the difference?

Hum I only see picture with 2780 K&N filters, But I don't see a picture of the bigger ones RX-4040?

The very first post....

2780's are oval
4040 cylindrical

upload_2017-11-14_17-16-51.jpeg
upload_2017-11-14_17-17-4.jpeg

Oh Must of missed that:) thanks
So the first one I have so the second ones are Rx-4040 ?
And also found there’s even a bigger size 1770 would there be much difference that would be noticeable? Or wouldn’t be much difference worth noticing in extra power?

Humm, it is a picture. I was wondering if it would work. I had quit using photobucket, when they had the blocking thing going on, but recently found a fix, Search for photobucket fix under Firefox, or Google Chrome.

What am I looking for? Once I go to fix, Is it other picture of Rockets with different size K& N filters?

Back