Just brought my next to new Triumph rocket 3 tourer 2006

karl rashleigh

Always pay it forward
Ride
rocket 3 tourer 2006
Hello everyone, just brought a near new rocket 3 tourer 2006. cant wait to go for a ride. unfortunatley it came with 9 year old fuel in the tank. ordered new fuel pump. im 44 and need to get on the road on a bike again. i am a big bloke and the rocket was the only bike that i felt would be right for my size. anyway glad to be a part of this site. Karl

Hey Karl, good to have you join us. Tourers are not all that common. Where abouts are you located?
adelaide, south australia. i wanted to buy the bike at christmas but i still hadnt got my payout, the bike was still available 2 weeks ago and the owner dropped the price by 2000 and then when he couldnt start it due to (old fuel ) he dropped it again by another 1000. i ordered new fuel pump from the uk which should arrive today or tomorrow.

You will also find that there are a whole bunch of fuel filters available at your local car parts store which are just as good, and a WHOLE lot cheaper than the OEM Triumph ones. As you are in Adelaide, find out what Neville Lush can do for you. ;)

Back