Causbrite

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket3GT
Hi people, new owner and rider. Love my GT, still running it in, but seriously impressed so far. Hell of a machine, hell of a ride.

Attachments

• IMG-20240127-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240127-WA0003.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 5
Yes, Scarborough on east coast. That event would be good, but am working.

Yes, Scarborough on east coast. That event would be good, but am working.
Come on.....that's a Rocket you've got there. With that thing, you could get to Hinckley and back to Scarborough in your dinner hour :cool: .....;).....:thumbsup:

What's a dinner hour? 😂
In the context of this discussion, that's funny 😂.
I mean, you're a Rocket man now. You can make time stand still........or even go backward with an ECU flash and a de-cat exhaust..........Even speed cameras can't calibrate quickly enough to cope with your kinetic superiority. In fact, I read somewhere on'tintanet that the Rocket is too big at the rear end to even fit in the frame of the camera, so you're practically invisible to the naked rozzer.

....er........you're not coming are you? .......lol...

One last try then........Just throw a sickie and come on the bus if necessary.........better still.......are you a bus driver by any chance?. If so, all you have to do is announce to your passengers that you're taking them on a slight detour due to climate change........It'll be easy.....you'll see....
I think they're giving away free cucumber sandwiches and cream teas 😬....yeah...tell'em that.

Seriously though, i've read about jobs like that, with no dinner hour. Terrible!.......still great for slimming :thumbsup:

In the context of this discussion, that's funny 😂.
I mean, you're a Rocket man now. You can make time stand still........or even go backward with an ECU flash and a de-cat exhaust..........Even speed cameras can't calibrate quickly enough to cope with your kinetic superiority. In fact, I read somewhere on'tintanet that the Rocket is too big at the rear end to even fit in the frame of the camera, so you're practically invisible to the naked rozzer.

....er........you're not coming are you? .......lol...

One last try then........Just throw a sickie and come on the bus if necessary.........better still.......are you a bus driver by any chance?. If so, all you have to do is announce to your passengers that you're taking them on a slight detour due to climate change........It'll be easy.....you'll see....
I think they're giving away free cucumber sandwiches and cream teas 😬....yeah...tell'em that.

Seriously though, i've read about jobs like that, with no dinner hour. Terrible!.......still great for slimming :thumbsup:
Id be half the man I am if I had no dinner break :)

Back