Just brought my next to new Triumph rocket 3 tourer 2006

Hello everyone, just brought a near new rocket 3 tourer 2006. cant wait to go for a ride. unfortunatley it came with 9 year old fuel in the tank. ordered new fuel pump. im 44 and need to get on the road on a bike again. i am a big bloke and the rocket was the only bike that i felt would be right for my size. anyway glad to be a part of this site. Karl
Another welcome from Adelaide. There are a few of us South Aussies on the forum. I'm in Westbourne Park close to the city. Reading your comments it sound like the battery is gone too. There shouldn't be too much to sort out. They are a great bike. More torque than two old women....

We haven't heard from him since July 2015 he may have moved on

Yes , didnt look at the dates,, might off actually met the guy , D ean and i bumped into a guy a couple of years ago, he was rapt with his new to him r3t He came for a bit of a squirt with us,, Then i bumped into him again a few months later in the Adelaide hils , he said he was getting rid , reckons he was sick of girls and old men overtaking him in the hills and twisty stuff, Might be the same guy , time frame fits, and theres not many rt3 around , Thats one of the reasons i,ve decided to keep mine , collectors item

If he has moved on ....... where is the bike? I'm beginning to think that there are a few R3's in sheds that should be liberated.

Back