Well those went fast... looks like someone purchased it less than an hour after I posted. Someone from this site?

Not me - I got a similar set from a Kentucky wreckers a few years ago that are looking great fully restored and black now on Tal's bike in NZ and they were a similar price before postage.

I love the Jardine Header. It looks most like the stocker keeping with the III look. I wish one of our fabricators on here made a copy of it. I'd be all over it.

My 05 with 65,000, Jardine system, 3 K&N's, with a tune, runs a lot better than my 2013 stock, with a tune, and a pair of tors. Or.... maybe it just sounds that way !!! I do love the sound;) Wish I had another set for my 2013:(

My 05 with 65,000, Jardine system, 3 K&N's, with a tune, runs a lot better than my 2013 stock, with a tune, and a pair of tors. Or.... maybe it just sounds that way !!! I do love the sound;) Wish I had another set for my 2013:(
This has me wondering. My 2005 Rocket with the same setup as my 2014 Rocket (K&N underseat, Power commander and TORS) seemed to run stronger and pulled harder than my 2014. It seems it's only a slight difference but the 2005 accelerated harder. I never got the 2005 Dynoed and I did with my 2014 (131 hp and 146 lbs torque.) I wonder if the earlier models were quicker even though they were restricted in 1st and 2nd gear (I might be wrong).

Back