I rode down into the teens last year after my kids got me some battery gloves for Christmas. The Li Ion battery packs would only stay on for about 5 minutes, then it got too cold, so be careful w/battery powered ones.

Looking at some Glyde by Gerbing gloves maybe this year. Just need to decide on single or dual controller (future growth) and maybe wireless controller.

Mine work fine. No problems. Last about three hours on the high setting. Did buy a extra set of battery's for the gloves. Very warm. Not overpriced either. Of course not bragging rights over owning a pair of expensive gloves but nice. Am kind of a practical guy not into names and gimmicks. Have a finger that is a bit short IMG_0486.JPG surgeon kind of $ucked up the blood flow but that's OK. Have to be very careful when riding everyday in cold weather. Dam$ thing

Mine work fine. No problems. Last about three hours on the high setting. Did buy a extra set of battery's for the gloves. Very warm. Not overpriced either. Of course not bragging rights over owning a pair of expensive gloves but nice. Am kind of a practical guy not into names and gimmicks. Have a finger that is a bit short IMG_0486.JPG surgeon kind of $ucked up the blood flow but that's OK. Have to be very careful when riding everyday in cold weather. Dam$ thing

Sonny message me the ones you've got

How do you feel about heated hand grips? The parts are pretty reasonable ($169 if memory serves) and they really crank out the heat. Living in Minneapolis, I pretty much viewed them as a requirement :)
I have heated grips and they do generate a lot of heat. Problem I find is that any part of your hand ( like fingertips ) that aren't in direct contact with grip still get frikken cold!!

Sonny message me the ones you've got
The heated gloves are Joe Rockets Leather heated gloves. Do not buy the fiber gloves they are junk. The non heated are actually Full leather SNOW GEAR made by Joe rocket. Can be found all over the internet. Working on three years now with the heated gloves and only a few months with the snow gear. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back