fan and or belts
?

We saved the filter for the wall o' fame

20180814_080416.jpg
20180814_080430.jpg
20180814_080504.jpg
20190614_144438.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have owned 5 Triumphs now...had some electrical problems on the ignition on my first one but not major...my Speedmaster, no problems...my Storm, no problems but it did end up in the shop after i had sold it...not sure why...my 2014 R3 Roadster,no problems..my 2016 R3 Roadster after 13000kms so far, no problems. I don't do huge km's like some of you guys and Gals do due to weather and work but love the ones i do...I love this bike!

Ok, guess I got off in the weeds a little so back on track then.

2013 Touring. Bought new in 2013. Just short of 50,000 miles. So far (knock on wood) she has been as reliable as a brick. No issues at all and still one of my top 3 favorite bikes of all time. :thumbsup:

Thanks, interesting that this is a common problem with the grips . I forgot my only other gripe is the weenie horn. Good Lord Triumph it’s nearly an 800 pound motorcycle and you put on a pansy azz horn equivalent to a childs plastic scooter on this bike. Ready, set...Terrible

Got rid of the emissions canister on mine and hung a big azz air horn where it went. 30 amp relay on a fused circuit straight from the battery with the original horn circuit triggering the relay.

Very satisfying.:roll::thumbsup:

forgive my tardiness to this thread....about over a year late but i will say my 2014 has been pretty much bulletproof with the exception of a crankshaft sensor going bad (which 2 yr warranty covered) haven't had any issues with it. I haven't modded it either which i believe helps ensure no issues; only did the drop in K&n filter which i clean once a year.
Also, i believe how you ride the thing is also a factor this motorcycle you really can't quickshift in my opinion without stressing the tranny so i'm not trying to get 2.6 every zero to 60 from the redlight

I've owned 3 Triumphs out of the dozen or so bikes I've owned. I've only had problems with three of the bikes I've owned. I could draw you a Venn diagram of the intersection of the two sets with one circle. ;)

I bought my Rocket 111 new in 2011 and 8 years later all I have had to do outside regular service was change my stock battery about 18 months ago. I tend to go through rear brake pads and Tires but I put that down to the way I ride.
Maintanance are wear and tear are not troubles. I have not seen a bike where you dont need to change tyres and brake pads..... oh wait maybe some constantly broken harleys lol

2017 Roadster Bought as new in 2019.
18,000 miles in the first year of riding and it has a rather extensive repair list, to the point of being a lemon law candidate. but I’m not ready to give up on him yet.
Oh but thank the stars I was smart enough to purchase an extended warranty.

Last edited:
Back