Installing TORS ??

You should be proud of yourself young man ! I know it doesn't make any sense but when I went from stock to tors (with delete already in place) I had to do a little finagling to get mine to fit as well.

Oh yea. I am proud that I didnt break anything. :D

Its still aggravating that I dont understand enough about computers to do the TuneECU myself. I tried but dont understand the language. When the software tells me to run something or install something or do something with a program, I am lost.
What I do here is by trial and error.
Thanks for the props though.
I am more mechanically inclined or people wise. Computers *^#@* *)"<# me the *>}#@_ off.

Oh yea. I am proud that I didnt break anything. :D

Its still aggravating that I dont understand enough about computers to do the TuneECU myself. I tried but dont understand the language. When the software tells me to run something or install something or do something with a program, I am lost.
What I do here is by trial and error.
Thanks for the props though.
I am more mechanically inclined or people wise. Computers *^#@* *)"<# me the *>}#@_ off.

Im off to Japan in the morning for a couple of weeks visiting family but when I get back if ya still need Tune ECU help let me know..its not really difficult once you've done it :cool:

Im off to Japan in the morning for a couple of weeks visiting family but when I get back if ya still need Tune ECU help let me know..its not really difficult once you've done it :cool:

You flying here from Japan? :D

Thats what pisses me off. Once someone shows me how, I will be angry that I didnt figure it out on my own. :rolleyes:

Nolton,

We are in the same boat. I am going to have to remap because of the SC install I am attempting to do. I'm not computer illiterate, but I'm having trouble finding a starting place with tuneECU. If I had a hint as to what to do first, I'm sure I could begin to connect the dots. Been to the site but still scratching my head.:confused:

Nolton,

We are in the same boat. I am going to have to remap because of the SC install I am attempting to do. I'm not computer illiterate, but I'm having trouble finding a starting place with tuneECU. If I had a hint as to what to do first, I'm sure I could begin to connect the dots. Been to the site but still scratching my head.:confused:

Wayne at Power Tripp is going to show me and if I get it I will help you.

Got mapped at Power Tripp over the weekend.
Wayne is a great man. River of knowledge. He put more into working to getting things right than I could have expected. He truly has respect for his work and the consideration of others. Very professional, and helpful. He helped me in ways that only a good hearted person would. I now have the highest respect for Wayne and am honored to call him a friend.
Thanks Wayne.
If I can ever help you let me know.:)

The best thing I have done for the bike.
It now runs like a wicked beast with its arse on fire. :D

Back