Installed Pauls header (with pics)

Are you ****ing kidding me.?
Nope. I ran the tune, did the 12 minute tune and kept the O2 sensor checked. My bike was running extremely lean. I reinstalled the tune, turned off theO2 sensor and I have been running strong ever since. If I could place a wager I'd guess you are drunk. Put the phone down brother. I for one would miss you.

Nope. I ran the tune, did the 12 minute tune and kept the O2 sensor checked. My bike was running extremely lean. I reinstalled the tune, turned off theO2 sensor and I have been running strong ever since. If I could place a wager I'd guess you are drunk. Put the phone down brother. I for one would miss you.
Good one Norm. Have verified tunes from up there and get a good laugh, You think your running good guess again. Checked o2 off and ran a 12 minute tune?

Last edited:
Sonny what tuner "up north" or in Washington are you referring to ? Sorry to be so daft, I just don't understand the reference.
All of the tunes from the tuner in Washington area are a ****ing joke, Runs f tables only. Yes indeed easy to do and makes you feel good but runs the bike lean and rich throughout . Guru my ass.

I run a full viking exhaust three into one. IMG_0733.JPG sent the man in the tin shed the tune i was running for a upgrade tune for cams and he laughed at me. Could not even get a canned tune for the bike with the tune from UP NORTH. Went with a stock tune modified for my changes. On the second weekend in June will get bike dyno by a professional in OKC. Done talking. Norm just for your info Hanso tune ran closer than what your running.

Last edited:
All of the tunes from the tuner in Washington area are a ****ing joke, Runs f tables only. Yes indeed easy to do and makes you feel good but runs the bike lean and rich throughout . Guru my ass.
Thing is - PCV tunes are not TuneECU tunes.

Running both takes a hell of a lot of thought - esp when you start mapping by gear and (in my case) using MAP not TPS.

I still have problems at very slight throttle openings in 1st. It actually is affected by what gloves I am wearing. After my UK trip I will attack the MAP plenum issue - it's made but I apply a change freeze a month before long or important trips.

Oh and - look here you ruddy Americans. Can you please stop selling whisky to the Indians. ;)

Back