I want to install these handguards, would they fit the Rocket III?

I would say you could make them work but you would have to modify their expansion set up using a bolt that will thread into the handlebars after you remove the end weights. with one mounting point I would think they would vibrate to much. Good luck.

Well I don't want to lose the bar ends, that's too bad. Thought it was pretty cool though!
I just watched the video and agree a machinist can make adapter ot mmachine the slot flats on the existing bar end weights. I will be heading home in a week give or take and look at a set and try to figure out a easy way. I doubt it will work if you have a throttle meister throttle lock but with the regular weights I bet yes by two methods. One I mention above the other way i see is making their expansion collet shorter like a spacer bushing. I do like the first idea better right now.
But I am 1000 miles away from my beast in Norfolk Virginia

I took my bar ends off and did not notice any difference in vibration.
I have heard (Somewhere) that replacing the bar ends with sand in the handle bar itself works but have not tried this.

I took my bar ends off and did not notice any difference in vibration.
I have heard (Somewhere) that replacing the bar ends with sand in the handle bar itself works but have not tried this.

Mine are off too. Replaced with anti-fatigue grips (whatever that means) and no difference either way.

Back