I don't like it, but I think I need it

". . . world-record-setting speed of 174.276mph (280.470kph) for the flying mile and 174.880mph (281.443kph) for the flying kilometer."

@Idaho Red Rocket 3 Bill,
Given that a kilometer is just .62 of a mile, how the heck was his speed faster in the Kilometer than in the mile???

Bull it is always more Kilometers than Miles. 100 K is 62 M. So it is correct that your KPH will be a higher number than your MPH.

Bull it is always more Kilometers than Miles. 100 K is 62 M. So it is correct that your KPH will be a higher number than your MPH.

Ya missed the point here, M8.
Of course the kilometer is shorter than a mile. What I was inquiring is how do you reach a higher speed in the shorter kilometer than you do in the longer mile?

349 Euro includes 19% VAT for EU countries so should be just 293 Euro (Au$463, US$333) for US or other Intl locations, plus postage of course.

Post (or mail me) a good close up - maybe we can decipher.

Some time ago I remember there was a guy selling glass-work on the German R3 forum - though iirc he was actually Czech.
He was offering Beetle bag copies too - reportedly better quality than originals.
He is on the FB Triumph Rocket Parts for Sale group.

Josef Formánek

Josef Formánek

Got a mention here too recently. Here is the unique feature of my rocket

JOSEF FORMANEK BAGS $1,300
www.facebook.com/josef.formanek.75

Makes Corbin copy bags and batwing fairing as well.

Last edited:
He is on the FB Triumph Rocket Parts for Sale group.
Makes Corbin copy bags and batwing fairing as well.
Yup that's him.
The Czech's make very good gear on the whole. I have some amazing Gun parts made there. BUT! - never cheap.
I don't have FB - so thanks!.

Could one beg you to drop out some of the FB photos for us mere mortals.

Yup that's him.
The Czech's make very good gear on the whole. I have some amazing Gun parts made there. BUT! - never cheap.
I don't have FB - so thanks!.

Could one beg you to drop out some of the FB photos for us mere mortals.
FB, that vast swamp of indescretion

Back