Huge Thanks to Hanso

Tripps

Retired superhero
Ride
R3T,Sprintona,K1200GT, Blackbird,r/65 hack
I recently installed triple K&Ns, Jardines, and the only tune listed on the TuneECU site for a Touring with aftermarket pipes and K&Ns. (20368?). The performance gain was great, but I had tremendous backfiring and popping on deceleration. Hanso offered to tweak my tune and send it back to me. Holy cow, what an improvement, the popping and backfiring is completely gone, and believe it or not, there is even more power. Much thanks, my friend. :)

I would definitely not recommend the 20368 tune without modification.

I just downloaded my stock tune and saved it to my computer. I noticed on another thread that Tripps isnt real impressed with the tune he tried (20368 I think). I have a 2010 Touring with K & N and mostly gutted stock pipes which gives me a little popping on decel with the stock tune. Any ideas from you guys on which tune I should try first?

I just downloaded my stock tune and saved it to my computer. I noticed on another thread that Tripps isnt real impressed with the tune he tried (20368 I think). I have a 2010 Touring with K & N and mostly gutted stock pipes which gives me a little popping on decel with the stock tune. Any ideas from you guys on which tune I should try first?
Get Tripps to send the one moded for him should work with your set up might be a tad rich, if it is give me a yell and send it to me and I will lean it up a bit for you, sorry I forget (probally saved it under his real name ?) what I saved it under otherwise I would send it to ya

Get Tripps to send the one moded for him should work with your set up might be a tad rich, if it is give me a yell and send it to me and I will lean it up a bit for you, sorry I forget (probally saved it under his real name ?) what I saved it under otherwise I would send it to ya

I will send him a PM. Thank you very much, Sir!

Got your PM, I will send it via email, I don't see attachment options in PMs. It is a tad rich, even with my setup, but that's much safer than lean, IMO.

Got your PM, I will send it via email, I don't see attachment options in PMs. It is a tad rich, even with my setup, but that's much safer than lean, IMO.

I appreciate it! If you get 20 pm's from me later, i apologize. It looks as though they arent getting through so Im just gonna post it here.
Rankdaddy984@yahoo.com

I cant wait to get the "GRIN" :D

Back