HORNS--WONDERED IF ANYONE MAY BE INTERESTED IN THESE

Saw the headline, and very disappointed. Was hoping for horns like this:

crazy-custom-self-decorated-motorbike-with-skull-cow-horns-chain-and-BHEJ38.jpg

There is a lot of variety out there. I need to look at few before I mount anything. Hardly use it.

I just replaced mine with a high note horn off a car that was on it's way to the salvage yard. put it right in the same place the stock one was, had to bend the bracket a little. It's no Air Horn, but it's pretty dang loud

I had installed 3 Stebel horns on my Royal Star , all came apart. The metal compressor eventually falls out of the plastic body. Tried everything to keep it together. No dice. Finally gave up. But then I found the Denali Soundbomb. Hell yeah brother! Still gives unsuspecting inattentive highway merging, lane drifting, texting after the light has turned green fidiots a wakeup call. The advantage of the Denali over the Stebel, the construction. Same sound ear bashing decibel blasting attention getter, same dimensions, but the construction encases the compressor and doesn't allow it to separate from the horn body. 3 Stebel, 1 Wolo in 2 years, 1 Denali for 3 years. I've even transferred it over to my Rocket. Even sweeter bonus, previous owner had deleted the cat box, the mounting tab remained there empty. It's like it was crying out to be useful still. Perfect out of the way place for that loud beast of a horn to live. I'm happy to still shock and awe at a stand still. Don't overlook the Denali!

Back