Hesitation at 2000 RPM (with Tune ECU questions)

Triumph set idle to low at 850rpm bikes run smoother and better for oil pressure too at 900rpm
Yea, My idle was dropping under 800 at times. After editing I believe I was idling at about 930. Never had the oil light come on after that.

Hi guys, just a quick up date on my black lady. After a couple of phone calls with HansO, two extra modified program and a lot of chrome hair, I ended up removing my secondary tps as the butterflies just sat proud with ignition on(but volts were spot on).. now I checked it an it was spring loaded and if I fitted it as per the manual, the volts were up in the 4's; so after some engineering brainstorming, I went the opposite way with butterflies open so when you closed them the tps was at the zero spot. I then did all the normal resets and wallah, bike was idling normal and no hesitation on the road. I then downloaded another one of HansO's programs, the same as most have but -44 decal (same resets again) and the bike is purring. I haven't replaced anything but will be ordering an new primary tps for the tool kit.
Today I removed the secondary butterflies and what can I say. I hope this little vid can be uploaded.
Thank you again for everyone's help, and if there is any questions, I am more than willing to help.
Thanks Triumph Australia for the headache
Muff

Yes you should run a ISCV reset/check. If you haven't then your TPS voltage is not correct. You can only check the voltage and set it properly during the ISCV reset. As you have to have the ecu fully retract the stepper motor so you can adjust the TPS voltage or set it at the correct voltage when your changing it.
Hey Warp. I have the same exact issue and my ISCV voltages are not spot on but close. I can check them exactly and let you know what they are and see what you think. If you don't mind.

He doesn't come on a lot, but they should be .60 and
72, though some have found
.62 or .63 work better. Plus 12, always. I'll let him know he has a question here so he checks in, he's far more knowledgeable than I

Hey Warp. I have the same exact issue and my ISCV voltages are not spot on but close. I can check them exactly and let you know what they are and see what you think. If you don't mind.
I use .63 as fist initial setting the .75 seems to eliminates the little signal time lag.

I use .63 as fist initial setting the .75 seems to eliminates the little signal time lag.
Ok thanks Warp. I reset them to .601 and .0723 from .0598 and .071 I may bump them up after a test ride tomorrow. Thank you for your input!

Ok thanks Warp. I reset them to .601 and .0723 from .0598 and .071 I may bump them up after a test ride tomorrow. Thank you for your input!
Ya there have been a few on this site infact I think Rob and Arthur verified everything. Its like sticking to the upper end of the electrical signal tolerance. Anyway it seemed to work good for me .
Hope it helps or at least doesn't hinder progress. :D

Ya there have been a few on this site infact I think Rob and Arthur verified everything. Its like sticking to the upper end of the electrical signal tolerance. Anyway it seemed to work good for me .
Hope it helps or at least doesn't hinder progress. :D
Those settings cured it Warp! Thank you for your input!

Back