Help me understand,...

I thought that's what my Touring was, it's been a while since it was stock, but somewhere in that neighborhood, maybe 5500? They have no tachometer, :rolleyes:, so not positive

Want to hear something even scarier???????????????? They let me own guns:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, our weapon of choice in Scotland is a good old knife
That’s super sick. Knife violence is much worse for reasons I better not detail.

I know quite a few Mexicans I respect but have very little experience with folks from Scotland. Actually your the only one. Given the sample size and the specific one I’m afraid I might be prone to a negative assessment.:rolleyes::laugh::laugh:

Have mercy do they allow Mexicans to own guns in this country?:eek: What is this, the land of the free.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:thumbsup:
Dont tell anybody
20200102_122530.jpg

I'm guessing energy vs engine vulnerability,I'd make sure you have a few beers on hand just in case.....:rolleyes::D;)

Last edited:
That’s super sick. Knife violence is much worse for reasons I better not detail.

I know quite a few Mexicans I respect but have very little experience with folks from Scotland. Actually your the only one. Given the sample size and the specific one I’m afraid I might be prone to a negative assessment.:rolleyes::laugh::laugh:

Probably not a fair assessment, remember, he was driven from Scotland like the snakes were from Ireland. ;)

Ok lupe, a quick question. When mowing a lawn do you run the lawn mower at full throttle or only part way open? Or due you lower the rpm until the grass gets deaper in which then you raise it ? So now a generator do you run out to it and raise the idle when the wifey is going to use a blow dryer? Or does it raise enough on its own to handle the call for the electrical load? Not is that generators ewaly wide open or is it set to operate and adjust with a verying load maybe something like a govenor?

Ok now you have you thoughts for the day I'll get my second cup :)

Back