Help identifying 2006 version please!

Official!

Thanks everyone. It was all official on Saturday. I put about 80 miles on as I got accustomed to it. It was pleasant to realize how easily it all came back. I kept it pretty well in check.

The only negative I have to say is that my new helmet is too tight! :rolleyes: They ordered me a size bigger and I'll pick it up tomorrow.

What a great feeling. I still check in the garage once in a while to ensure it's really there. haha.

Now I need a backpack so I can bring my laptop and lunch to work!

If I walk about 30 feet I can see mine parked outside at work. I do it probably a dozen times a day (slight exageration but you get the idea). Often, someone's there checking it out.

It sounds like it is the standard model, I have a 2005 std with 50000 trouble free miles on it.
The classic had more pulled back handlebars and factory installed floor boards
Here is a picture of my 2005 std model I fitted the floor boards (rivco)myself.

What pipes are you running?

Thanks everyone. It was all official on Saturday. I put about 80 miles on as I got accustomed to it. It was pleasant to realize how easily it all came back. I kept it pretty well in check.

The only negative I have to say is that my new helmet is too tight! :rolleyes: They ordered me a size bigger and I'll pick it up tomorrow.

What a great feeling. I still check in the garage once in a while to ensure it's really there. haha.

Now I need a backpack so I can bring my laptop and lunch to work!

Well, I believe congratulations are in order then.
SO, CONGRATS on your new girlfriend.
Cute ain't she?
remember being 16 and the new girlfriend feelings?
Kinda the same huh?
just like then, take care of her needs, and she'll take care of yours.
Have fun.
skip

Thank you to everyone!

Every time I take her out I am gaining confidence. My youngest daughter is extremely interested in riding. So I'm starting to look at a sissy bar/backrest combo.

I'm so very glad I didn't let the cc's and power scare me off!

Back