Help ID these parts for a new guy

Don't forget the most important ingredient to a long and prosperous relationship with your Rocket

20171119_142310.jpg

20171119_142322.jpg

The Pledge is soo much better if it's in the Lemon variety!

Basic cleaning supply's and equipment includes listed by priority: eighteen pack of beer, Radio, Wash bucket, One yellow bug scrubber. one blue thing that looks like it could come to life at any moment but works great for cleaning tight spots, garden hose UN-frozen, Turtle wax car wash, Lots of rags not wife's towels :):)oops::oops::oops:), expensive car wax that is hard to use, Tool box to catch all the loose nuts and bolts found while washing and waxing. Have not had a day off since coming home from Leaky Texas. Morning is going to be below freezing but by around noon should be good to go. I just can not figure what your all using the lemon pledge or Mr sheen on? May not want to know:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

IMG_1825.JPG

I use the lemon fresh MR SHEEN works a treat have used it for years
Don't forget good old WD-40! Makes the engine nice and black (like factory new), removes any and all road grime, and is actually designed to displace water (thus the name) for that waterproof protection from corrosion and rust in the nicks and crannies. I even use it on the underside of the engine and on the rubber/plastic parts. We were using it 45 years ago to protect the metal parachute fittings from corrosion after exposure to salt water. I still use it today.

Last edited:
Bummer! I don't have that accessory power outlet. Just a plastic disk covering the hole. Guess I could find one.
And I assume the the Pledge won't hurt the paint or other finish....

If you enlarge the hole any cigarette lighter will worg or you can order 1 from Powerlett or a dealer. Some of the heated gear use that connector so may find at a powersports shop.

Back