Whatdayathink?

• Yay... sure, looks good, ok etc.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Nay...

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Whatever / Dont care etc.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
I mounted chrome strebels on the top bolt of the radiator shroud on either side...inconspicuous and loud
Put a date sticker on the radiator so you can see how long it takes them to vibrate a crack in the radiator!!! Oh and dont hang anything from the bottom ones either. Like fog lights, same results :(

I used a "P" clamp to mount a pair of Hella Twin Tone horns off of the engine guards, one on each side. I kept the stock horn and they are wired in series off the horn button. All three horns sound off at the same time. The Hellas are on their own relay to the battery. The relay is triggered by the horn button.
IMG_1877.jpg

I used a "P" clamp to mount a pair of Hella Twin Tone horns off of the engine guards, one on each side. I kept the stock horn and they are wired in series off the horn button. All three horns sound off at the same time. The Hellas are on their own relay to the battery. The relay is triggered by the horn button.
IMG_1877.jpg

Man, you will seriously be in trouble with @scot in exile , the Florida Grand Wizard of the Order of The White Glove.

Filthy, filthy, filthy!!!!! is all he would scream before assaulting you with a bucket, sponge and suds like SpongeBob SquarePants on steroids. ;):D

Despite our strictly platonic brotherly love and shared attachment to our animal companions, I am glad he doesn't live near me;):eek::D

PS - I did the same with my Denali upgrade after finding it did not fit under the original horn cover. Although I was lazy and just removed the stock horns wires, re-routed the cable and plugged it in. :thumbsup:

Man, you will seriously be in trouble with @scot in exile , the Florida Grand Wizard of the Order of The White Glove.

Filthy, filthy, filthy!!!!! is all he would scream before assaulting you with a bucket, sponge and suds like SpongeBob SquarePants on steroids. ;):D

Despite our strictly platonic brotherly love and shared attachment to our animal companions, I am glad he doesn't live near me;):eek::D

PS - I did the same with my Denali upgrade after finding it did not fit under the original horn cover. Although I was lazy and just removed the stock horns wires, re-routed the cable and plugged it in. :thumbsup:

In my defense, I rode home from work in the rain and put her away wet. (I know, I know :rolleyes:) I am hoping that I live in a small enough town that he might not be able to find me. ;)

Folks, installed a pair of Hella twin tones (Cager Wake Up Alarm) @118db. Love the music but not totally sold on the placement.

Take a quick peek at the pic and lemme know what you think of the looks / ideas for alternate placement are welcome too.

Thx in advance for you time.

Cheers

Location looks fine to me but I'd stuff newspaper in the black areas and spray paint the red parts with flat or semi or gloss black to make them a lot less obvious......otherwise no problemo......:thumbsup:

Back