Whatdayathink?

• Yay... sure, looks good, ok etc.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Nay...

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Whatever / Dont care etc.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Installed an air horn on my R3T in the same place as the original. Its the type that has everything all include together. This is the pic that shows it off the best. Its that little speck under the head light. Most people don't notice until I tell them. If I had painted it black it would have probably been invisible. Project for the off season. I have 13000 Km this season and it has not moved at all. It is a Hella all in one.

DSCF0315.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF0408.JPG
    DSCF0408.JPG
    203.6 KB · Views: 4
I'm not getting you to 'level by eye' my hanging paintings on the wall. ;):D
Mate - sometimes a bit of eccentricity is the only way to cover up the blood stains!.

A mate gave me a set of PIAA mounts a bit like these PIAA 30740 - only in chrome. Just need an M6 N°2 tap to finish off the custom mounting nut. Guess what I am buying later today? :D

Last edited:
Mate - sometimes a bit of eccentricity is the only way to cover up the blood stains!.

A mate gave me a set of PIAA mounts a bit like these PIAA 30740 - only in chrome. Just need an M6 N°2 tap to finish off the custom mounting nut. Guess what I am buying later today? :D

Luminol ;):D:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Luminol - Wikipedia

Apropos nothing really -

horn1.jpg horn2.jpg
I was a bit bored.
Wandered the village and discovered a new REAL engineers supply place.
Decent TAPS purchased, used and wiring has commenced.
Yes! there is one on t'other side.

May just have to paint that Grey bit.

Yeah - OK - it's dirty. Bite me!.

Ok, try this :) took the red uglies off n painted them graphite. Also got replacement mufflers from Cycleworks in NZ, a cross pipe from Paul Bryant (Paul was very kind to coordinate both of these), kinda sorta tuned it and off we go!!

Attachments

• 20180918_190938.jpg
    20180918_190938.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 5
  • 20180918_190951.jpg
    20180918_190951.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 6
Location looks fine to me but I'd stuff newspaper in the black areas and spray paint the red parts with flat or semi or gloss black to make them a lot less obvious......otherwise no problemo......:thumbsup:

Check it out now, I did what u said, only took off the red covers n did 'em off the bike :)

Hmmm,
Not really liking the placement, but are they LOUD?
And are you still running the standard horn?

Check the latest pics, I painted them, same placement, they're not bothering me anymore. I took the stock horn off. Have a mount point now wonder what I can stick in there, maybe lights

Back