Heavy Duty Battery Cable Install - Mittzy improved

@Mittzy I am in need of an upgrade myself with both cables. I have been running a double negative for a few years now. I think that is one of the reason my leads loosen up so much, I have too many other leads attached tot he battery.
Are you using 6 or 4 ga cables?
Star washer between each cable end and they won't loosen anymore. Worked for me anyway....or replace with one big cable.

Sorry Mate - Ive been soo busy but i will do this for you - is there a bulk lot to send to the USA?
I wasn't aware of a bulk order; but it appears you have several folks interested as well. Hopefully being "so busy" is a positive thing. What's shipping to the U.S. run?
-MIG

So last time, there was happenstance that I had something in the works in which the shipping of the cables could be included.

Turns out, I again have something in the works, and cables could be included for a small fee, depending on how many are ordered/agreed to make.

We have some time -- I will start another thread, and get a sense of how many more we'll ask @Mittzy to make.

So last time, there was happenstance that I had something in the works in which the shipping of the cables could be included.

Turns out, I again have something in the works, and cables could be included for a small fee, depending on how many are ordered/agreed to make.

We have some time -- I will start another thread, and get a sense of how many more we'll ask @Mittzy to make.
THANKS! Paul :)
-MIG

Put me down as willing and able!

Just wondering what the cable lengths are, I did this mod on my speed triple before I sold it and it completely transformed the bikes ability. The mod was listed on the speed triple forum but it had the lengths, the wire gauges, and even the lug sizes. Obviously I could huck the old wires off measure them and figure it out that way, but that's way to much down time off the bike.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Back