Heated grips

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
Just wanted to give a thumbs up on the Triumph handlebar heated grips. They come with two settings...hot and hotter, and they felt good while I was riding home tonight.
Dennis

HeR3tic

Living Legend
I'm ready to follow suit. It's only dipping to 32 but with old age circulation and years of exposure (frost nipped a few times) have me realizing I'm not as young as I feel.

Attachments

• freezing_cyclist.jpg
    freezing_cyclist.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

nightrocket

.040 Over
i intsalled mine and it wasnt too bad the only tricky part is getting the wires threaded but i found a real awsome trick and it made it a sinch. without pics it would take a bit to describe but if your interested let me know ill try and get some taken to show how to do it

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
I had my installed by D&D Cycles when I bought it. They were installed when I went back to Afghanistan for my last 6 weeks there and I picked up the bike with all the goodies installed when I returned.

I would imagine you are talking, probably, about two hours worth of labor to get them put on.
Dennis

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock