hauling a rocket via pickup?

Those old 7.3s rock.

Yup, and I can kick myself for ever parting with it. Was in perfect condition.
97 Ford F250 Diesel.JPG Canopy (1024 x 768).jpg Engine (1024 x 768).jpg

What are HOA rules? Remember you talking to a dumb Okie in Rural Oklahoma.Have no idea what the initials mean.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Home Owners Association - With the new environmental rules that developments must manage their storm water run off and creation of retention ponds they have created associations to pay for operation and maintenance. Too many have other rules on parking, housing colors etc.

Never had a problem loading a bike. Then again always rode never loaded. Funny how that works out. Did have to load a Harley once do to a flat tire. Felt like a fool going down 75 with a bike parked on a trailer. I find it very funny that you have done so much work in trailer and bragging. By the way what exactly is a POA communities very curious :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: Just a asshol$ that is interested in learning something new. Maybe maybe not:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
POA is the property owners association that creates rules like no trailers in your yard, etc.

Man I saw a hell of a sight on I95 today. I was rolling at 65 and this Chevy pick up blew by me doing 80 hauling a full dress HD ultra trike in the back of his truck. It was not a long bed either! Never seen anything like that before. That thing was in there so tight there was not an inch between its tires and side bed of the truck.

Home Owners Association - With the new environmental rules that developments must manage their storm water run off and creation of retention ponds they have created associations to pay for operation and maintenance. Too many have other rules on parking, housing colors etc.
Two of them down here (highbrow better than thou entities) DO NOT ALLOW ANY MOTORCYCLES. A few years back a buddy moved into that hood and his brain got polluted by all their "hoitytoidy" crap. He is not allowed to deep fry any more turkeys and he won't drink domestic beer anymore! Done.

Two of them down here (highbrow better than thou entities) DO NOT ALLOW ANY MOTORCYCLES. A few years back a buddy moved into that hood and his brain got polluted by all their "hoitytoidy" crap. He is not allowed to deep fry any more turkeys and he won't drink domestic beer anymore! Done.

Sounds like the type of buddy to scrape off.

POA is the property owners association that creates rules like no trailers in your yard, etc.

Man I saw a hell of a sight on I95 today. I was rolling at 65 and this Chevy pick up blew by me doing 80 hauling a full dress HD ultra trike in the back of his truck. It was not a long bed either! Never seen anything like that before. That thing was in there so tight there was not an inch between its tires and side bed of the truck.
Well thanks for the response. We are most diffidently coming from two different worlds. IMG_0091.JPG IMG_0088.JPG Backyard:roll::roll::roll::roll: DSC02457.JPG Front yard. :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling: 25 acres and paid for. :p:p:p:p No rules or regulations. Feel for you bud. Good luck on the DRIVE. never had that problem with the ride. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: Like the song said you got that right. Oh by the way not exactly a 2008 IMG_0570.JPG works for me even with the foot pegs and a few other things that don't add up. Enough said. Yes by the way Steve is a good friend of mine. Got a lot of respect for the old man. A few i like a few i do not. Gets me kicked off the site don't care. Never tried to ride the high horse and problem is never well. Just keeping it real.

Last edited:
Well thanks for the response. We are most diffidently coming from two different worlds. IMG_0091.JPG IMG_0088.JPG Backyard:roll::roll::roll::roll: DSC02457.JPG Front yard. :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling: 25 acres and paid for. :p:p:p:p No rules or regulations. Feel for you bud. Good luck on the DRIVE. never had that problem with the ride. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: Like the song said you got that right. Oh by the way not exactly a 2008 IMG_0570.JPG works for me even with the foot pegs and a few other things that don't add up. Enough said. Yes by the way Steve is a good friend of mine. Got a lot of respect for the old man. A few i like a few i do not. Gets me kicked off the site don't care. Never tried to ride the high horse and problem is never well. Just keeping it real.
Looks nice. A friend has 85 pristine acres in the Shenandoah valley. Paradise.

That's sure looks like a nice piece of property Sonny. I might have mentioned it but I almost moved to OK when I was working for OSU. I saw some beautiful pieces of property at extremely reasonable prices. My old Navy friend had just sold about a 78 acre parcel outside Ponca City for around $45K. No water like you have though.

And acreage in the Shenandoah Valley would be a dream. It's a beautiful area and I miss riding there.

Back