Happy Days My Rocket is Done

The 2-3k range I don’t notice much change from stock. Below 1500 though it is a bit weaker, again, not a bad thing really.

Stock you can **** near release the clutch from idle in first and it won’t stall...

With the Carp kit it takes the slightest feather to roll out smoothly, which, is more like every other bike so feels more natural. You can gentle and slowly leave from a stop without any gas but not like a stock motor.

Does have 110lbft at 800rpm really matter to anyone?

Yup, sets back down just over 100, I took an old friend for a ride, real fearful girl, made me baby it all day, promised not to go fast, but I had to show her once, she was punching me but laughing uncontrollably when we sat back down after passing a slowpoke leaving a red light.

I googled Bob’s shop and it is 600 miles from the house. How long does he take to perform the operation?. Do they heat cycle/ break in the motor on the dyno before he spins it up full throttle for the full tune?

I was once told Bob would do a 2 Day turn around on a 210 kit so I would have to motel in Berlin for just 2-3 nites.

I was once told Bob would do a 2 Day turn around on a 210 kit so I would have to motel in Berlin for just 2-3 nites.

Your welcome to stay at my house if you pull the trigger!! I’m just 45 miles from bobs shop and I could even pick you up, as long as you don’t mind riding *****? Lol
Much better accommodation than any flea bagger in Berlin!!

Your welcome to stay at my house if you pull the trigger!! I’m just 45 miles from bobs shop and I could even pick you up, as long as you don’t mind riding *****? Lol
Much better accommodation than any flea bagger in Berlin!!

WOW! What a kind offer!
Much gratitude, Amigo and if I can't do as @warp9.9, do not be surprised if I ride the darn 3k miles each way and take you up on your generous offer.
Laughing.gif

Back