Jeremy

.060 Over
Ride
2009 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
I also wanted to ask what options are out there for handlebars. the stock bars bend my wrist and gets uncomfortable after awhile and then my pinkie finger would even fall asleep on my right hand.

2009 R3T

The handlebars on my 15' R3T are way more comfortable than the ones on my 13' R3T

I never knew your T bars also fit the touring?
I hated the bent wrist of R3T bars, I installed Classic bars with Rivco Risers and liked it, one of the best mods I made.

Khromewerks, link below, has quite a selection of bars. And with a little mouse work you can scroll thru the selections and get dimensions of the different bars from all angles. Few years ago I bought a set for my Road King and find the quality to be good. Pricing seems decent too.

Edit.... I just checked and all I see listed for brands is HD and Indian, so I don't know if the bar diameters will fit a Rocket....Sorry.

Product Listing

413682DE-CE18-4612-BAFC-2DDF8645F585.jpeg
7868251D-DEE6-4961-AD13-252CBF3BF2BC.jpeg
Hmm, I never paid much attention because I thought they were standard/roadster specific, do you have info, specs (pullback, rise, etc), price, maybe a pic on a Touring.

Blue bike in first pic and green bike in second pic

Love me some T-Bars. Erogs are amazing since your hands aren't twisted but rest more straight in relation to the steering head.

Really nice. I remember first seeing this style years ago, NZ company maybe, but pretty sure when I inquired, they said didn't fit Touring

Back