wanted custom fat handlebars and risers

0271alex

.020 Over
Ride
rocket 3
Hi all i am looking for some custom fat handlebars and risers to replace my standard handlebars. I have a 2006 rocket. Can anyone help.

Thunderbike in New Zealand make fat T-bars for the Rockets. Be your easiest option to get fat bars.

What kind of bars are you looking for ? I have seen 1 1/4 bars and 1 1/2 bars their are a couple of thing you need to know . Do not get bars that reduce at the riser 1 1/4 bars 1 1/4 risers . Then you do not have to wory about spacing . Most bars reduce at the ends to 1" for the controls .the other thing you have to look out for are the riser bolts. I think that most risers are 5/16 bolt I could be wrong , and I think that triumph uses a 12 mm bolt . They do make I guess it would be a rod or bolt or what ever you want to to call it that is 5/16 on one end to thread up into the riser and 12 mm on the other end to fit through the hole in the triple tree or you could just drill the hole in the triple tree a little bigger . Then you have to figure out if you are going need longer cables or brake line . Hope this helps.

Back