Trying to find these handlebars

cdlamph

.020 Over
Ride
2006 Triumph R3 Classic
So a coworker has an '08 Rocket, mines an '06 and I've been admiring his handlebars for a while now. They were on it when he bought it a few years ago and doesn't know the manufacturer. So I was wondering if anyone here recognizes them. 20181004_152824.jpg 20181004_152623.jpg 20181004_152615.jpg

As stated NZ Thunderbike T bars from NZ come in 1.25" and 1.5" versions for R3's.

Rocket III OVER Oversize TBars 1.5

A member @chandelierman has been making similar bars in the UK for a much lower price and selling world wide very successfully through the forum and FB.

Last edited:
Yep, definitely Thunderbike bars from Nelson NZ. I have the black powdercoated bars, factory cables fit but need to be re routed....no biggie.
I also added rivco risers to give me a little more height and pullback to make my sitting position more comfortable.
Real comfy now.

Yep, definitely Thunderbike bars from Nelson NZ. I have the black powdercoated bars, factory cables fit but need to be re routed....no biggie.
I also added rivco risers to give me a little more height and pullback to make my sitting position more comfortable.
Real comfy now.

Got a picture I run the rivco with standard bars and love it, these sound nicerer.....

I have a set of handlebars just like that are available and in excellent shape. They were on a Speedmaster that I bought and I wanted to return to stock. I'm also in VA, so drop a line if interested. Sorry, but don't know the manufacturer. $80.
T-Bars1.JPG
T-Bars2.JPG

Back