Gratitude @Ishrub :thumbsup:
I likey the look of the Zemex, but they be only 25.6 inches wide and provide no measure of pull back.
For a Rocket, bars should be at least 34 inches wide, IMO.
I can't read the Fehling dope even though I am 100 of German extraction. :D

Gratitude @Ishrub :thumbsup:
I likey the look of the Zemex, but they be only 25.6 inches wide and provide no measure of pull back.
For a Rocket, bars should be at least 34 inches wide, IMO.
I can't read the Fehling dope even though I am 100 of German extraction. :D

That last bit explains a lot ;):p:D
Here is the English version of the main page - navigate through their site in English.

Fehling

special
Customized motorcycle accessories
According to your wishes, we develop and manufacture motorcycle accessories in small series from 25 pieces. All articles can be nickel-plated and chrome-plated in their own electroplating (polished and polished on request) or powder-coated. By agreement, we also accept storage and shipping for you.

We are certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001.

motorcycle handlebar
  • Of tube 22 mm ( 7 / 8 ") and 25.4 mm (1") diameter, with a wall thickness of 2 or 3 mm, with notches, holes or slots
  • Of pipe 31.75 mm (1 1 / 4 ") and 30 mm (1 3 / 16 ") diameter, with inserted handle ends / clamping area of tube 25.4 mm (1 ") Ø
  • Of pipe 31.75 mm (1 1 / 4 ") with 25.4 mm (1") Ø butted handle ends
  • For vintage cars, also with slot, cable ducts or pull cover
  • With internal thread for screwing on the fork bridge
  • For trikes
  • Technical report or parts report by agreement
guard
  • For motorcycles
  • Front and rear for scooter
  • Ramp and roll bar for side cars and quads
Luggage and luggage carriers
  • For motorcycles with and without case holder, also with mountings for cases and topcases from Givi / Kappa (Monokey), Hepco & Becker (Junior, Journey, Gobi and Explorer), SW-Motech (Trax and Aero)
  • For scooters, trikes, side cars and quads
Other accessories / Chromparts
  • Sissy bars, round and square (for driver and co-driver), cooler protection, lamp hanger, lamp holder for additional headlights, luggage pocket brackets, guards railings, trim brackets, engine protection, exhaust protection, riffel plate footrests, stainless steel radiator grilles, Sheet.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us.

@Ishrub
Thanks, Ish - I have sent them an email with my dims attached.

You did read it all didn't you? Are you really going to get 25 units made?

WHAT???
You don't think I have 24 friends???
Tongue.jpg Crying.jpg

These bars (IF I can find a maker) will be dope on a Rocket!
A good combo for cruising comfort yet good control for hooning.
Somewhat similar to the Classic, but bar ends an inch taller and 2 inches farther rear.

While waiting to shift them all you will be able to decorate your home with a 'steampunk' pseudo hunting lodge feel with handlebars instead of antlers! ;):cool::p:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I'm pretty sure you can remove the bolt on caps and fit bar end weights (not the stock ones they need the internal fixed threaded bung as stated earlier) or bar end mirrors. May have to lose the throttle boss though. the grip design will minimise vibration anyway and the Rocket is not a big buzzer anyway. I've run aftermarket grips w/o weights on my 1.5" Thunderbike T bars since I have had it without noticing any vibration at all.

Currently have Oxford cruiser heated grips which similarly allow the caps to be removed and bar end weights or mirrors to be fitted. Just picked up some NOS bar end blinkers for AUD$21.60 (US$16) delivered that I will probably never use but you never know.

TIGER EYE Motorrad Handle Bar End Blinkers chrome | eBay
Absolutely - I was just making sure that Russell understood that. No offense to him - but the questions show a novice to the field of modifying stuff.

I think one or two of us are more adept/accustomed to MAKING/ADAPTING as opposed to BOLTING-ON. We forget that.

R3 DO ime have quite an evil tingle - it's actually ime a bit numbing after 150-ish kms at constant-ish 3500rpms. The options are - either VERY STIFF (oversize) Welded up bars (like T-Bars) or FLEXIBLE BARS with weights. Same principal applied to Long Barrels on match rifles. :whitstling:. Triumph Bars are very Solid and have Weights. It's not always a good thing - but they're not BAD. My home made bars are VERY VERY Solid. No weights needed. But had to swap them out when I screwed up my shoulder :(

I'm using Avon Grips. Better than Stock - no doubt at all. I don't like the ISO grips - bit chunky for me.

Back