Got my torque back !

Nat67

Rockgoblin
Ride
Rocket 3 2010 roadster
Finally got my date with the dyno .
Restrictions removed , secondarys opened 100% and fueling sorted . First gear is now crisp and sharp off the throttle with wheelspin and second is long and powerful . The bike now pulls like an express train up to the increased limiter with no more clattering through the intake . Deceleration is now smooth and pop free . Thankyou to all who imparted their wisdom to me the village idiot ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 20160804_194906.jpg
    20160804_194906.jpg
    763.8 KB · Views: 1
Restrictions removed , secondarys opened 100% and fueling sorted . First gear is now crisp and sharp off the throttle with wheelspin and second is long and powerful . The bike now pulls like an express train up to the increased limiter with no more clattering through the intake . Deceleration is now smooth and pop free . Thankyou to all who imparted their wisdom to me the village idiot ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Superb- don't you just love it when a plan comes together. Soon you'll have arms like a gorilla ( lengthened by the sheer pull )

Thankyou to all who imparted their wisdom to me the village idiot ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now now no need to be calling yourself the village idiot I am sure I can find a lot more Englishman who would fit that description better than you:roll: funny first thing I noticed about nine years ago when I removed the secondary's was the increase in the clattering soundo_O

I'm not the village idiot, but I am first in line when the position becomes available.

What caused the loss of torque? one of my rockets has the same problem

I believe it was ECU had been given a tors tune by triumph , then a tune on the pcv for the ramair , the two tunes together produced the erratic power curves on the dyno , the guy removed the triumph tune from the ECU and re tuned on the psv . This was my understanding of what he told me anyways ,but whatever the guy did , it's a different bike . He also set the cooling fan a tad sooner !

I believe it was ECU had been given a tors tune by triumph , then a tune on the pcv for the ramair , the two tunes together produced the erratic power curves on the dyno , the guy removed the triumph tune from the ECU and re tuned on the psv . This was my understanding of what he told me anyways ,but whatever the guy did , it's a different bike . He also set the cooling fan a tad sooner !
Great!!, will work on mine when i have time

Back