Good EarPlugs - On offer

Serious quessie. Are the custom ones you have a soft or hard material? - And did they mold with or without you wearing a lid? - Vented or not? - Not vassilating here, Dave. It's altitude variance related questioning.
I have three sets plus some off the shelve for back ups, they are hardish! but flexible now if your helmet puts pressure on your ears(recommend a new helmet) them that pressure will work onto the ear plugs, now saying that one thing I cannot do is wear sunglasses with a helmet :eek: after about two miles the side of my head is killing me .
Altitude really comes into play in Florida as the highest point in the State is 345feet above sea level --makes your ears pop so it does:D

Here is one set that I had made at a Barbers Triumph Vintage weekend last year, only cost $40 and they are good plus if you like music while you ride(cannot understand why) you can have them Bluetooth ready also (cost extra) whilke talking to the guy he told me the most expensive ear plugs he has sold cost$5000 WTF

uZdVtZ9xRZyK7hOdJIJpxQ.jpg

Altitude really comes into play in Florida as the highest point in the State is 345feet above sea level --makes your ears pop so it does:D
I do about 1000ft climb just going to work. Those blue ones look just like my shooting plugs.
No pressure form the lid on the ears.

Now then - your starter for ten, no conferring.

Who ACTUALLY invented/identified Tartan as a Scottish "icon". ? - No really! . The answer stunned me a bit, so it did!.

Here is one set that I had made at a Barbers Triumph Vintage weekend last year, only cost $40 and they are good plus if you like music while you ride(cannot understand why) you can have them Bluetooth ready also (cost extra) whilke talking to the guy he told me the most expensive ear plugs he has sold cost$5000 WTF

uZdVtZ9xRZyK7hOdJIJpxQ.jpg

Looks like chewed bubble gum to me.

I do about 1000ft climb just going to work. Those blue ones look just like my shooting plugs.

Who ACTUALLY invented/identified Tartan as a Scottish "icon". ? - No really! . The answer stunned me a bit, so it did!.
0-10 for me:D I do know that no Scotsman has ever laid claim to inventing Tartan just like we did not invent the bagpipe but once said and all done it looks better on us and the Irish than anyone else:roll:

..it looks better on us and the Irish than anyone else:roll:
Hmmm - you see that as a plus then o_O

BBC iPlayer - ArtWorks Scotland - Spinning a Yarn: The Dubious History of Scottish Tartan

How Englishmen born in Wales and a couple of Germans pulled the wool over a people. It's light viewing. But if you want to see some bonny Scottish knees ............
I had a day of watching things about Scotland (Hebridean Cast Iron housing and Scotch). Aunty beeb must be celebrating something.

I once had a tartan bedspread. Nice bedspread. . .

Nice tart 'n' all.

Back