Good EarPlugs - On offer

Our daughter is an Air Force Dr of Audiology, and one time head Audiologist for the AF. She is quick to let her old dad know of her displeasure when she has seen me riding without ear plugs. Years ago she was the consulting Audiologist for two ENT docs who were doing a study on hearing damage from motorcycle riding without ear plugs. A one time avid rider, she was very surprised at how high the decible level was, enough to cause significant hearing loss, even while wearing a helmet.

Boog, I too use the "foamies", but find them a bit of a PITA to get in correctly, the same with the soft latex ones. I've found that the higher end ear plugs insert more easily into the ear canal and provide better protect.

I'm in
It's possible to mix n match for the second pair at $0 so I got one titanium and one titanium mini

off the rack plugs are better than nothing but I would highly recommend that you get made to measure ear plugs, I have a few sets and they are far superior to off the rack mass produced ones but you do pay quite a bit more.

off the rack plugs are better than nothing but I would highly recommend that you get made to measure ear plugs, I have a few sets and they are far superior to off the rack mass produced ones but you do pay quite a bit more.
I have some made to measure ones for shooting - but they're bleedin' un-comfy inside a lid for some reason.

3M E-A-R soft Ear Plugs Safety Hearing 312-1261 around $30 for 200 pair on fleabay

Roll between your fingers and stick em in. They go in pretty deep and are comfortable. If you pull them out - get a new pair, For some reason they never squeeze down the second time

Back