JKrull66

.020 Over
Ride
2006 Rocket III
i see fowlers is out of stock. ebay has several questionable offers. Whats the go too?
I first figured injectors so had those cleaned and calibrated. got the cheapy pressure test kit off ebay. 8 lbs prob a bit short of 43.
Thanks John Texas

Walbro GSS342 is pretty much a straight swap. Capable of much more than needed for a stock Rocket, but no issue popping it in as a replacement as the stock pressure reg will limit pressure to the standard 3 bar anyway.
Also a pump from a Toyota Supra will fit straight too.

Walbro GSS342 is pretty much a straight swap. Capable of much more than needed for a stock Rocket, but no issue popping it in as a replacement as the stock pressure reg will limit pressure to the standard 3 bar anyway.
Also a pump from a Toyota Supra will fit straight too.
any more on supra age model size. Thanks for taking the time to respond. Dont know that i need the super pump. only 8 lb boost lol just a good pump.

any more on supra age model size. Thanks for taking the time to respond. Dont know that i need the super pump. only 8 lb boost lol just a good pump.

Sorry a mark 4 Supra so 1993 to 2002 iirc.
Didn't know you were boosted, do you have dyno records or a way of logging?
If you could see % duty cycle of the injectors at max, they may top out before you need a "bigger" pump. I'd say injectors will limit first then the pressure reg then the pump.
But in any case if you're replacing the pump I'd go for the Walbro, simply because it's cheaper than the Triumph one and higher spec, and much more versatile for tuning engines.

External, small, gas only. For my drag bike. It has sat so long, the pump I have on it has locked up. I have another to put on, but asll the ones I come across are rather large/long.

Thanks Kev, I've bookmarked their page. But their pump is about 6" long, like the ones on Amazon and other places. Just hoping to find something similar to the size of the stock internal pump, that would work externally.

Back