OK the bike is possessed. Flipping fuel gauge is on the bleak again. Not even going to sweat it anymore. Low gas light still comes on so that is good. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
remember sacrifying a goat to the bike every evening to keep the entity satisfied .

Last edited:
Replaced the sender unit about a month ago. No problems. Just added new hand grips and levers. In the process raised tank to adjust throttle cables. Filled the gas tank yesterday and bars on fuel gauge never moved. Now nothing is showing on the bar but low gas light is not on. (about half a tank) WTF. Did open up right hand side switch to mount new hand grips. Have no idea if something in switch controls fuel gauge or not. Bike runs fine but fuel gauge is really pissing me off. Any ideas? Did check sender unit to insure it was not stuck or anything of that nature.
I've found that each time I use tuneecu it takes about 10-15 mins for the fuel bars to come back, 1st time it took about 30 mins b4 the bars showed back up. Probably not the same issue, but, wait awhile or go for a quick blatt, you never know!! Stay Vertical !!

Back