Well i give the Fuc5 up. Bike ran like cra7 coming home last night. So we took the day off to fix it. Started with ISCV settings with tune ECU. Ended up with settings of 5.8 and 6.9. Going to go back through and crimp all the leads coming off the coils. In the mean time guess what started working again. Fuel gauge bar is now operational. Go figure.

OK tried the positive disconnect on battery. No luck. Checked wiring and connections. All good. Going to play some stomp dance music and dance around bike in my underwear. Figure it can't hurt.

Sound similar to a Indian rain dance???
Remember, underwear must be on backwards and you must bow and lift hands high in the air to the FULL MOON!

The Mother $ucker is working again. Go figure. Ran ISCV check and now running .60 and .73. Tighten down screw and Bingo. Figured out when i crimped the leads to the coils one coil lead just pushed back and did not set properly. Still have No clue why fuel gauge bar started to work again. Starting to think the bike is possessed. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Actually ran Dance is done in Birthday uniform.:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

OK, Sonny you caught me. :eek: :oops: :notworthy: :sick:
Full disclosure - I was plagiarizing part of the methodology for a proper checking of oil level in a dry-sump MC!!!

As you mentioned before, after raising the tank, the issue started. Not before.So as I did suggest, somehow you possibly caused some tensile stress on the wires/connections by raising the tank.:thumbsdown: Now the fuelgauge bar is back into business. However…. if the bike is possessed, tomorrow the issue will be back again:evil:

OK the bike is possessed. Flipping fuel gauge is on the bleak again. Not even going to sweat it anymore. Low gas light still comes on so that is good. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Back