From where to obtain Hagon Nitros ?

Just now seen this I can help as I got my local shop to be a dealer for them and he can get them but I am here in the states dont know if it will help but am always willing to help when I can last I knew they where 499.00 plus tax

I have a set I got from Dave Quin also they came in longer then what I ordered. In fact they are 350mm makes a big difference in how the bike handles but you have to use 3-1 pipes. Not to side track anyone from Hagons but YSS makes a **** good set of shocks also that are adjustable + or - 10mm. I have been running them at + 10mm since I put the Exedra Max on and they are great.

Pm me the link for the shocks your talking about.

Dave Quin
Hagon
Nitros

YSS

How to Order: Y.S.S. USA
Z-366 TRL Series

Prices are about the same but the YSS has the ride height adjustment of 10 mm.

NOTE: Dave Quinn has gone out of business for health issues, after 35 years. As of: 1 July 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pm me the link for the shocks your talking about.

Dam!
350mm - That's over an inch longer than stock!
Mine are 320mm and have really helped reduce the metal dragging.
If'n ya have a 31" or more inseam, 350mm would work well.

320mm is std height I have the 340mm and they have saved me a heap of metal as now I really have to be well over before touch down

Dam!
350mm - That's over an inch longer than stock!
Mine are 320mm and have really helped reduce the metal dragging.
If'n ya have a 31" or more inseam, 350mm would work well.
Ya the screwed up when they ordered mine so he gave me a discount. I doubt you can run them on a Rocket that has dual exhaust as the sing arm will hit the cross over. Really makes her turn sharp and easy.

Bull the 3-1 exhaust are fine its just the 3-2 because the swing frame will be pushed down against the cross over pipe

So the extra shocks length lifts the frame up enough that the engine and exhaust is raised up into the swing arm . . .
Think I've got it now.
Thanx, Amigo!

So the extra shocks length lifts the frame up enough that the engine and exhaust is raised up into the swing arm . . .
Think I've got it now.
Thanx, Amigo!
What Scott is saying is that the the extra length will drop the swing arm down enough to hit the crossover on a two pipe system

Back