Nice bike control from somewhere in Oz

Go to the two minute mark and have a look at the control of throwing a rocket around.

And is it one of the members on here??
You must be REALLY suffering mate ;):p:D
Dash Cam Owners Australia March 2020 On the Road Compilation

Nah, don't know the rider but I reckon that electric scooter rider was nearly a hand puppet:eek:.

Not so much bike control as he wanted to get the heck away before they got his license number for tagging the car.:confused:

Leather panniers don't scratch, do they? ;):D:rolleyes:

When legally lane filtering here in Oz I have had lots of fun flicking my h'way pegs up on the crash bars and know if they get through so would my extended width panniers and chrome cages with EZ Brackets.

They are yours now @phar2slo so you should easily master it too when you emerge from hibernation in a month. ;):roll:

Got to fix the beast once I get finished with work for the week. I'm one of the lucky few from our company of over 150 that is able to work from home. Not so sure that's a good thing as had planned on getting stuff done around the house and yard and garage.

Did something very stupid last weekend and ended up buying both sets of second hand brake calipers for the front of the beast.

I will leave it to guess what I did

Got to fix the beast once I get finished with work for the week. I'm one of the lucky few from our company of over 150 that is able to work from home. Not so sure that's a good thing as had planned on getting stuff done around the house and yard and garage.

Did something very stupid last weekend and ended up buying both sets of second hand brake calipers for the front of the beast.

I will leave it to guess what I did
Its alright mate you can always make a quad bike now!;):roll:

If you play it back at quarter speed you can see something hit the ground by the car's front wheel. Mirror glass?

Back