From where to obtain Hagon Nitros ?

Rough-but-slow

.060 Over
Ride
07 Rocket 3
Hi all need a suspension upgrade before my spine explodes. Where can I get Hagon Nitros from in Aus?

NOTE: Dave Quinn has gone out of business for health issues, after 35 years. As of: 1 July 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aussie distributor is an incompetent pain in the arse .. worst parts supplier I've ever had the misfortune to deal with. I'd be buying overseas if I were you mate .. trust me I buy and support local businesses whenever possible as a rule.

RBS.. Are you a big/tall bloke?
I have Hagon Nitros on my R3R and I love em but I think mine are too short for me.
I got the 1" lower than stock, makes the bike look good and if like me you have short legs it is handy for manoeuvring etc.
But I would like to go a little taller. PM me if you want to do a deal on shorter Hagons.

Guy with the graphite paint job was asking about shorter shocks Mittzy ..be seeing him tomorrow and will let him know about the ones you have mate. Can you text me a price ..thanks.

I have a set I got from Dave Quin also they came in longer then what I ordered. In fact they are 350mm makes a big difference in how the bike handles but you have to use 3-1 pipes. Not to side track anyone from Hagons but YSS makes a **** good set of shocks also that are adjustable + or - 10mm. I have been running them at + 10mm since I put the Exedra Max on and they are great.

I would have to disagree with TC. I have found Darryl at Moose Racing in Vic good to deal with. Weigh yourself in your riding gear and phone him 03 5795 1828 and ask him what you need as far as springs go etc. He has been helpful and obliging to me and quite a few folk I have sent there in the past. Tell him I sent you and he will send me a bottle of whiskey... Na, just joking. The YSS stuff I have seen out here ( admittedly not on a Rocket) has not been great long term.

Back