Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

Thanx for that....the bike runs real well...i didnt do the 12 min tune the first time i loaded it but have since reloaded it and gave it the 12 mins after the fan came on...simply because the 02 sensor is still connected...i will ride her again today.....just over thinking maybe but i can now put it out of my mind...thanx again.
Penner has greatly limited the conditions where closed loop is active where the ECU is using signals from the O2 sensor: 1000 rpm and less up to 35.7% throttle and below 2.4% throttle up to 4300 rpm. You probably wouldn’t notice it if you disabled the sensor.

Penner has greatly limited the conditions where closed loop is active where the ECU is using signals from the O2 sensor: 1000 rpm and less up to 35.7% throttle and below 2.4% throttle up to 4300 rpm. ........
And THAT is a bloody good thing.........

jmo
why would u eliminate the only thing that adjusts the fuel (ecu) to perfect while idling.

Ok so I've read through this thread twice and all over the tuneecu.net site but can't find out if I'm missing anything. I have my OBD LX with the software installed on my andriod tablet, Tune ECU downloaded from the site and my email address is showing as registered, I have the US tune downloaded and in my downloads folder on the tablet. How do I get the tune in the app to flash the bike?

He said " 1000 rpm and less up to 35.7% throttle"...... does that mean the OEM setting or the Penner setting???

I would guess it is whatever that is set in the ecu and the o2 shows if it is lean or rich and the ecu compensates

The ECU can just compensate in the closed loop area. This area is simply where you got 14.5 in the AFR-target table. If you change that to 13 or whatever, there is no more adjustment by the ECU. But as 14.5 is pretty lean and a richer mixture gives you a smoother running engine, you will also have to change AFR-targets in the map to keep the ECU from overruning your new F and L maps.

Ok so I've read through this thread twice and all over the tuneecu.net site but can't find out if I'm missing anything. I have my OBD LX with the software installed on my andriod tablet, Tune ECU downloaded from the site and my email address is showing as registered, I have the US tune downloaded and in my downloads folder on the tablet. How do I get the tune in the app to flash the bike?
Did you buy the app from tuneecu.fr? And follow the instructions to register it?

so...plug the OBD link into the bike....place your tablet close to it...open the required map...make sure youre paired together by pushing the wee button on the OBD right?...it will flash and go to a steady light...on your tablet there is a 'connect' in the 'ECU' tab...once you think its connected...push the 'ECU' tab again and it should say 'REPROGRAMME'...push this and follow instructions... as a ps...i had a charger on the battery throughout and also the tablet on a charger...just in case.

Back