Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

Do you have someone good to tune it
Yes i do..but i have just loaded Penners tune via Tuneecu and its 'Doin It'!!...lol
Scan_20210924 (2).png

Update....if you look at my dyno sheet you will notice the AFR line is at 14.5 which i think is too lean...it may be that our fuels are different here in NZ as that tune is not for all markets. I am going to download the 'All Markets' tune into my bike for now.

Righto...have spoken with a wizz tuner and now im sticking with this tune i have in the bike...but we will put the bike back on the dyno and do some alterations with the motor under load....to try and get the afr down to a more friendly (for me) level...I did consider a PCV but wont need to go there. Just went thru the download of that tune again and did the 12 min tune as the o2 sensor is still connected and i want the ecu to adapt to the new tune correctly.
Im happy with Penners tune...very happy as a matter of fact but the o2 sensor is placed a fair way down from the headers and we didnt play with the fuel settings whilst on the dyno...just did a HP and Torque thing so going a step further now.

Update....if you look at my dyno sheet you will notice the AFR line is at 14.5 which i think is too lean...it may be that our fuels are different here in NZ as that tune is not for all markets. I am going to download the 'All Markets' tune into my bike for now.
From what I see, your AFR is in the 13 area and even a little richer at high revs. As far as performance is concerned, that is about optimum and rich enough to be safe. If you want to feel better, you might just add 3% all over.

From what I see, your AFR is in the 13 area and even a little richer at high revs. As far as performance is concerned, that is about optimum and rich enough to be safe. If you want to feel better, you might just add 3% all over.
Thanx for that....the bike runs real well...i didnt do the 12 min tune the first time i loaded it but have since reloaded it and gave it the 12 mins after the fan came on...simply because the 02 sensor is still connected...i will ride her again today.....just over thinking maybe but i can now put it out of my mind...thanx again.

Back