Found this after work

WOW! You must have micrometer eyeballs!
No way could I see well enough to recognize any peeps.

74701_1690fb6f37dd4eea467daedfac519ab2.jpg

Got one word for you, "zoom" :D

If your on your phone two quick taps will usually make it full screen, then take your fingers and stretch it bigger. On your computer, hold the control button and click the "+" key.

If your on your phone two quick taps will usually make it full screen, then take your fingers and stretch it bigger. On your computer, hold the control button and click the "+" key.

No workie on my PC. :thumbsdown:
Control + merely enlarges the whole screen - not just the pix and it doesn't work once the pix has been mouse clicked.
Reckon I'll have to continue with a download then open with Windows Photo Viewer. :(

Found these 3 coming out if a restaraunt in Blairsville Georgia today

Dead end street gang

Perfect picture and I know what Mully is thinking---rain clouds thank you very much Jay:D

I was thinking that when Jay asked me did I want to ride AFTER looking at the weather forecast.

You mean that's not Rob Halford from Judas Priest ;)

LOL .... I do see the resemblance. One of my favorite bands.

My Shepherd gets raw green tripe which is in its raw, natural state. It smells like chit!:sick: It comes frozen (thank God) in 2lb logs. Zakk says its delicious! Would you like me to send you one Scott?:D
No thanks! I used to feed that to my bullmastiff. Nasty bassturd ate it like it was the best thing in the world. You're totally right about that smell. :sick:

Back