Forgot the Lemon Pledge

Been working two weeks straight, so yesterday I took the day off just to get the Rocket cleaned up. Spent over six hours cleaning and waxing. The bugs were horrible. Night riding is bad for bugs. Used turtle wax and some elbow grease a lot of the later. No rain predicted for at least four days so it should stay clean for a while. Had the beer and the radio going so all in all it was a lot of fun. Just wanted to show and tell what a little bit of elbow grease can do.:D:D:D:D:D
LOOKS GOOD

IMG_0082.JPG
IMG_0081.JPG
IMG_0078.JPG
IMG_0077.JPG
IMG_0079.JPG

Sonny, I was looking at an X at the local dealer last year & I thought I remembered it having a real fine mica (very small metallic) of blue, silver, ect - Is your's that way, can't really see it in the photos?
I assumed ALL of the X's would be the same.......... Or did you just "too much elbow grease" all the mica out of it????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sonny, I was looking at an X at the local dealer last year & I thought I remembered it having a real fine mica (very small metallic) of blue, silver, ect - Is your's that way, can't really see it in the photos?
I assumed ALL of the X's would be the same.......... Or did you just "too much elbow grease" all the mica out of it????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I am not sure about the X, but I have a 2011 R3R in Phantom Black and it has a blue pearl and a medium silver metallic in it. So if it is the same color code you nailed it. Good color eye you have.

August 5, 2015 I phone 179.JPG
Nice tip, Mully! :thumbsup:
I just ordered one up.
No kit needed. Remove the brackets, add a couple of homemade brackets under the fender struts for the new lights, ( lights KandStech.com) and the plate bracket and holder can be purchase at any bike parts place Gasbox 3/4" Axle Mount License Plate Bracket. Mine was CNCed and led lights installed.
August 8-15 041.JPG

Back