Forgot the Lemon Pledge

The X is in a class by itself for paint. It must use the same paint code as the Bonneville. When looking up the Rocket the only two are the Touring and the Roadster for color code.

RICK, DON'T take a grinder to your tank & tins............ I know you're thinking "grinder effects" with Fuschia/Teal tinted clear candy colors over it! STOP! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :thumbsdown: ;)

RICK, DON'T take a grinder to your tank & tins............ I know you're thinking "grinder effects" with Fuschia/Teal tinted clear candy colors over it! STOP! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :thumbsdown: ;)
Fuschia/Teal or Mauve/ Team Green, I cannot decide. I was thinking a cutoff wheel would make some cool pin stripes.

Fuschia/Teal or Mauve/ Team Green, I cannot decide. I was thinking a cutoff wheel would make some cool pin stripes.

Thought I'd help you do some product advertising ;)

:cool: :thumbsup:

Sonny, The areas that are clear over metal & not the color tinted clear over metal is how they did the Rocket X stripes/logo's................. Well, you already know that, but just to show others how it's done.
Awesome process & not really complicated like it looks to be. A lot of Wall Art done this way now.

Last edited:
Back