MY clearview screen has arrived, but alas work keeps me from putting it on. It has vent on it, which is said to cure buffeting. We shall see.
I have the biggest Clearview with the vent (which is great I might add) and can tell you, you will still need lowers to properly cure Buffeting

Other than the Triumph part, are there any aftermarket flyscreen options?
yes there is,, a company in france make and sell a small windshield for the roadster ( dual headlights cut out) that shield is smaller than the OEM and looks more like an overgrown fly screen rather than a barn door .I got one and it deflect the wind just over my helmet I am 5,11 that shield is originally sold with handlebar brackets I made my own brackets that bolt to the clamps on the fork tubes
you can find the shield on the net at bullster/secdem

I have the biggest Clearview with the vent (which is great I might add) and can tell you, you will still need lowers to properly cure Buffeting

Well, I will be keeping the factory lowers, they are minuscule but they are there.

These are mine the Template for them was supplied by Fred aka @Rocket Scientist
IMG_0795.JPG

funny but I actually get as much breeze as I want thru that Vent wich I can direct to where ever I want it and there is still plenty of air moving around behind with out the buffeting in the summer months thou I switch to the Fly screen

funny but I actually get as much breeze as I want thru that Vent wich I can direct to where ever I want it and there is still plenty of air moving around behind with out the buffeting in the summer months thou I switch to the Fly screen
I stand corrected Hans..

As you might see from my avatar, my bike had the windscreen i am also bout 6ft. I found that the screen wasn't quite tall enough so the wind
Just came over the top and wind buffets straight into your head. Needless to say i rode about 150ks like this after picking up the bike, result windscreen came
Of as soon as it was in the shed.

As you might see from my avatar, my bike had the windscreen i am also bout 6ft. I found that the screen wasn't quite tall enough so the wind
Just came over the top and wind buffets straight into your head. Needless to say i rode about 150ks like this after picking up the bike, result windscreen came
Of as soon as it was in the shed.
had same problem same hieght the Clearview with Lowers has made it absolutly the way to go for winter riding then I switch to my Fly screen in Summer, it is only 4 bolts and job done

Back