Looks awesome but I'm sure its spendy.
My 2014 has a triumph flyscreen,I did not like it and put a triumph windshield on.
After the first season,I put flyscreen back on. After first ride, I put windshield back on.
I like the looks of the flyscreen, but that's it.
Strange, because I also ride a suzuki gsx1300r, and have no issue with the wind.
Must be the seating position difference.

My 2014 has a triumph flyscreen,I did not like it and put a triumph windshield on.
After the first season,I put flyscreen back on. After first ride, I put windshield back on.
I like the looks of the flyscreen, but that's it.
Strange, because I also ride a suzuki gsx1300r, and have no issue with the wind.
Must be the seating position difference.

Without a doubt.

On the Clearview shield... Does anyone have the clearview shield with the fog light cutouts?

I am looking for information on how the fog lights work and how does the clearview shield with the cut out looks? Pictures would help a lot!

The Sport screen is awesome. Works better than I hoped. I can pop the windshield on my full face helmet without getting a wind blast directly into my face. I'm 5'7"ish, 5'8" if I'm feeling good about myself with a short torso.

Rocket III Classic
by SaddleUpBike, on Flickr

Forgive me if this has been addressed (I looked but perhaps not hard enough).

I'm getting to that age when the buffeting of air is getting to be a little too much at speeds over 115kph.

I am desperately opposed to a fairing of any kind.

I would like to know if a Flyscreen works to reduce the upper body airflow encountered over 115kph (70mph), or does it simply direct it up to your head & shoulders.

I know I can achieve this with a windshield BUT I would prefer to not install it if a Flyscreen will do.

Please I am looking for an answer from my fellow captains, I don't need any BS about getting old or how fast is fast, or any other troll behaviour.

My edit as this seems to be a factor in the decision: I am just shy of 6' tall. I wear a half-helmet when legally required too. My drive to work is mainly highway at about 130kph (80mph) for 95km (60miles). We do a two-week trip each summer (4000km - 6000km trips to south eastern US, east coast of Canada and USA, etc).

Thanks in advance,
I have used both fly screen and windshield, as change them per the seasons. Neither resolved buffeting. When riding, I put my hands where the most airflow was - seemed to be coming from just below the handlebars.
I installed the lower deflectors and they made the most difference. Still not perfect, but a noticeable change.

MY clearview screen has arrived, but alas work keeps me from putting it on. It has vent on it, which is said to cure buffeting. We shall see.

Back