Viking vs. Dave Platt crossover

Walking Tall

.060 Over
Ride
2018 Phantom Black R3R
I'm trying to decide between the Viking and Dave Platt crossover for my 2018 Roadster. The Dave Platt pipe is certainly more attractive, as it's made from stainless steel, but I'm more interested in performance and proper fitment. Any suggestions?

Show us a picture of both with their respective cost to purchase and shipping.

Keep in mind nobody is really going to be able to see it.

I'm trying to decide between the Viking and Dave Platt crossover for my 2018 Roadster. The Dave Platt pipe is certainly more attractive, as it's made from stainless steel, but I'm more interested in performance and proper fitment. Any suggestions?

I’m better the difference is negligible at best. Both get rid of that bizarre restrictive splitter box thing. I went with the DP for the stainless and it fit fine

I’m better the difference is negligible at best. Both get rid of that bizarre restrictive splitter box thing. I went with the DP for the stainless and it fit fine
Thanks, Kojack. That's the direction I'm leaning. Did the addition of the D.P. crossover make a noticeable power/sound difference for you? What exhaust are you running?

Thanks, Kojack. That's the direction I'm leaning. Did the addition of the D.P. crossover make a noticeable power/sound difference for you? What exhaust are you running?

i have the DP mufflers too, stock header. I’m debating getting a header, but that said, the crossover and mufflers give it a nice sound and not stupid loud. I cannot speak to power because I did the muffler, crossover and ramair at the same time. Add in the hanso tune and I noticed a definite difference in power. Haven’t had it on the dyno yet, but that’s the plan for this season.

So are we talking about a free flow cross over pipe like this, my Version 2 one, 1¾" O.D. ....

IMG_1910B.jpg

Or my twin muffler slip on kit ?
3A.JPG

Note, decent bends.

IMG_0390.JPG

i have the DP mufflers too, stock header. I’m debating getting a header, but that said, the crossover and mufflers give it a nice sound and not stupid loud. I cannot speak to power because I did the muffler, crossover and ramair at the same time. Add in the hanso tune and I noticed a definite difference in power. Haven’t had it on the dyno yet, but that’s the plan for this
So are we talking about a free flow cross over pipe like this, my Version 2 one, 1¾" O.D. ....

IMG_1910B.jpg

Or my twin muffler slip on kit ?
3A.JPG

Note, decent bends.

IMG_0390.JPG
Bends look beyond decent to me.

Back