Fitting Raask rearsets - How I did it...

Some people just can't fathom forward control.....some like I can't see a riding position that you can't maintain comfortably for twelve hours....so forward it is for me.

OP stated the quality of these was very crappy - see details below.
Triumph - Pipes / Mufflers
Nice bike though!
1055.jpg

rocket45.jpg

rocket44.jpg

rocket41.jpg

1032.jpg

1137.jpg

Triumph Raask Footrest /all available models/

312,00 €tax incl.

Raask Triumph
  • Triumph Thunderbird 1600 2009-
  • Triumph Bonneville 2001-
  • Triumph Speed Triple T509 1997-
  • Triumph Daytona T 595 1997-
  • Triumph Adventure 900 1996
  • Triumph Thunderbird 900 1995
  • Triumph Rocket III 2004
  • Triumph 750,900,1200
  • Triumph Sprint ST 1050 2005-
  • Raask rearsets cater for a wide range of motorcycles that go as far back as the late sixties and go right up to the modern day, if you can't find rearsets anywhere else for your bike then chances are that Raask can do it.
    These classic style rearsets come with epoxy painted alloy mounting plates and are equipped with brass bearings and rose jointed links, they are supplied with fittings and mounting bolts where required.

- especially stable
    - durable
    - custom-fit
    - easy to install

The simple, simple and factual design have made them one of the most widely distributed footrest systems ever.
possible delay in delivery 10 working days
triumph-raask-footrest-all-available-models.jpg

A great quality Rizoma PE112B Install guide to match their product https://www.carpimoto.com/Images/Products/Pdf/PE112_Rev03.pdf.

https://www.carpimoto.com/Images/Products/Pdf/PE112_Rev01_Install.pdf

I have a set of custom adapted Italian Rizoma PE112B FZ1 '06-'15 Yamaha ones that the infamous and now sadly deceased blastedbones had on his Carpenterised R3.

They have CNC alloy billet adapters with castellated fittings to match the R3 frame and rear Brembo brake hose/piston/cylinder/bracket, carbonfiber heel guards, folding peg adapters PE-606A etc. They have a couple of tiny scuffs on one of the CNC billet adapters I plan to polish smooth but the mechanical linkages etc are perfect and I bought a replacement set of Rizoma B-PRO PE616A pegs and a brake toepeg PE624A for them so they will look as new.

These Rizoma sets are now discontinued and it must have cost a fortune to get the adaptors machined up. I just like looking at them and admiring the engineering and finish.

Rizoma_PE112B-2010.jpg

Rizoma_PE606A__72866_zoom.jpg

heel_guard_black__34030_zoom.jpg

upload_2017-5-7_18-8-24.png

Last edited:
....because you can never have too much ground clearance....;)

20170507_161420.jpg
If your left hand peg is ground back the same as your right the pegrail up the front on the left will have a hole worn in it. If you keep pushing harder the next thing to scrape is the end of the handlebar. Don't ask me how I know this, I just do.

If your left hand peg is ground back the same as your right the pegrail up the front on the left will have a hole worn in it. If you keep pushing harder the next thing to scrape is the end of the handlebar. Don't ask me how I know this, I just do.

I lifted the front wheel touching down the peg rail....still got teeth marks in the seat :eek:

Back