Finally joined the windshield Cupcakes

Well for years I have never understood the fascination with windshields now it all makes sense. :D

IMG_2710.JPG

9d7e45f762c71457c55c6b490039024d.jpg

Can't wait till Maggie Valley. Does everyone have to smoke a Fag? I might be late. And by the way, in his defence, Dave only likes Female goats....and some guy with a warped sense of humor
Sorry I missed this post back in September

He's obviously never been overseas. Your both pissing in the wind cause your both right. Just depends what country you ask the question. I myself being the cultured redneck that I am have lived enough places to know so. Lol
Lets up the bet to $1000 and we will ask the lovely people at the next Rangers V Celtic game at Ibrox, I guarantee you will be $1000 poorer:D

He's obviously never been overseas. Your both pissing in the wind cause your both right. Just depends what country you ask the question. I myself being the cultured redneck that I am have lived enough places to know so. Lol
And as I am from Scotland that is why I said lets do it at Ibrox in fact I will even buy Steve a Celtic shirt he can wear while we are at Ibrox:eek::D

And as I am from Scotland that is why I said lets do it at Ibrox in fact I will even buy Steve a Celtic shirt he can wear while we are at Ibrox:eek::D

What the heck is Ibrox?
What the heck is a Celtic?
Ya mean like Bob Cousy?
OMG.jpg

Back