Does anyone know a dyno tuner in Michigan or better yet west Michigan that tunes with tuneECU?
None that I’m aware of. Jump on the ferry and come to Milwaukee! I have a great tuner that’s tuned my bike a couple of times using tuneecu.
If tuneecu offered live tuning, it would be easier to find a willing tuning center. Tuneecu works, but having to run, make changes to the cal, reflash, rerun is tedious.

You could call around to places in Detroit.....more options there.

It's true. I have TORS, K&N under seat filter and PCV. I had it dynoed by a popular shop that dynos mostly Triumph/BMW/Ducati bikes. My 2014 runs great and actually much better than the TORS download. My only problem is I expected higher numbers from the dyno. I got 131 HP and 146 LBS. Not bad but not what I expected. Don't get me wrong as the Rocket runs fantastic but you need the tuneecu if you want higher numbers. I am in fact glad I got it tuned as it also fixed a little of the first gear lash.
M.M., I went to Cohen's shop the other day and he doesn't do tuneecu, so I'm doing the PCV and Dynojet tuning. He's not big fan of Ramair either, so I'm going with the triple K&N's. I've got the TOR's and I'll add a D.P. crossover that I bought from Hoopla. Cohen said I'll gain about 30 - 35 horsepower. So those numbers are about what you got with a similar setup.

My 2013 with ramair and tors and hanso 3rd generation tune is great , once you get used to the ramair intake and the rumble of the tors its magic ! Wouldn't go back , perhaps in the future add a crossover but it flys now and no popping .

Back